Call us now at (603)654-5142 or (781)856-5683!!
With over 35 years experience packing dance floors throughout New England, Solid Gold Productions offers seasoned, professional, innovative, and technologically advanced disc jockeys for your event. But with Solid Gold Productions, it is not about us...it is all about YOU!. You and your guests will remember having a great time long after the end of your event.
What sets Solid Gold Productions apart from other DJs?
- Passion:We are passionate about entertaining and truly care about the success of your event.
- Experience:All of our DJs have at least 15 years’ experience performing for events. We know how to motivate your guests to have a great time!
- Professionalism:We act and dress appropriately. Our standard attire is formalwear (unless you prefer otherwise). Our sound and lighting equipment looks and sounds amazing, and we provide a professional wireless microphone for any speeches/toasts.
- Reputation:Our reputation speaks for itself. You will not find any negative reviews or reports on the Internet about us. To the contrary, we enjoy 5-star reviews on TheKnot, WeddingWire, Thumbtack, OurWeddingDay, and other event websites. We will be happy to provide a long list of references who you can contact.
- Insurance:We carry liability insurance. Many venues require entertainers to have this these days. Many “DJs” don’t have insurance. This protects you as much as us!
- Value:Although our rates are very competitive, you can likely find cheaper “DJs”. But a cheap DJ is not a good deal if you end up unhappy with them. There is a huge difference between a cheap DJ and us. In our case, you getmorethan you pay for.
- Reliability:We will be setup and ready to start when you expect us to be. And although we only use high-end professional sound and lighting equipment, we have backup systems should they be needed.
- Music:We play what you and your guests want to hear and dance to. Create your own playlists from our vast online music library spanning over 7 decades and covering all of the genres you might want. You can even create a "Do Not Play" list if there are songs you don't want played! Your guests can also place online requests.